In order to preserve the beauty of its setting, to maintain and extend the agricultural productivity, to assure a pleasant and desirable environment, to establish and preserve harmonious design within the community, to promote environmentally sustainable and responsible agriculture methods. It shall be subject to design review in accordance or alterations with the design regulation to be defined.
What is the best time of year to go to Salta in Argentina?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of May, June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, September, October, November and December.
- The months January, February, March, April, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- Salta has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is November.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- January is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
Start with Salta – find out if you want to live here.